May 9, 2016

Prima Design Team Call, 2016 Submission

Hello Everyone,
I'm so excited today!  I've been busy this past week working on a few projects that I've created especially for the Prima Design Team Call!  Maybe I'm being a little too ambitious to even try for the team, but I couldn't help myself.  I just adore Prima products and would enjoy every moment of getting to play with their lovely embellishments and paper lines.  There is a reason why the Prima Design Team is called the "dream team".  
One of the requirements for submission was to use mainly Prima products.  I don't actually own much Prima product, it's not readily available where I live.  So, I pulled out everything I own made by Prima and went to work.  The only Prima paper line I have is their Botanical collection circa 2011!  So, that's what I used...on every project. :)
I also own lots of Prima flowers, and Prima Say it in Crystals. I really tried to make the most of the small amount of Prima I had on hand. This will be a picture heavy post, so I'll get right to it. 


I  started off making this card because that's what I do... I used Prima flowers, Say it in Crystals, paper, and Say it in Crystals Borders for this card.  

I stamped the "hello" sentiment using Tim Holtz distress ink in seedless preserves.  Then I fussy cut the sentiment and covered it using vintage clear glass glitter.  I also cut the Prima Crystals and Borders into pieces to anchor my cluster of flowers and to add some color. 


My next project for submission is a layout.



I had a lot of fun getting messy with this one.  I used stucco paste over a stencil for the background and dusted some micro beads and Tim Holtz distress glitter onto the paste before it dried.  I was going for the look of sand and sea glass.  



I also splattered on glitter mist.  I used Prima paper and lots of Prima flowers on this layout. 


Lastly, I made a tag.  I've never actually created a tag before,  so please bear with me.  It was a fun project to pull me out of my comfort zone. 


I used Prima paper, flowers, Say it in Crystals and a Prima resin flower on this tag.  


I think the tag is my favorite!  I just love how soft and girly it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by today, and sharing in my paper journey.  I'm so glad that I decided to try out for the Prima Design Team.  It stretched me creatively and forced me to work with what I had on hand. Thank you, Prima, for the opportunity.  I can't wait to see who gets chosen. 

Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
products used:



                

I'm participating in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!