May 27, 2016

Grace Acronym Free Printable Art

I'm stopping in today because I want to share a Free Printable with you all.  I've been so blessed to see the growth of this blog recently that I wanted to give back, and share the love.  As you might know, I've just recently joined the design team over at Word Art Wednesday,  I've opened my Etsy Shop, and had my first sale, and the blog has just surpassed 45,000 views. Woohoo!  I just have to celebrate, and celebrations call for gifts!  

Misty D. Designs

This print really does say it all.  God gives us so much that we don't deserve, and can't possibly earn.  Most importantly salvation!  

Misty D. Designs

To Download this free 8x10 Art print click HERE.

I hope that you enjoy this print and that it will serve as a joyful reminder to you of what we've been freely given in Christ!

Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!