May 25, 2016

The Newest Word Art Wednesday and What it Has to Do With Me.

Happy Wednesday!
We're here, the middle of the week! Closer to the weekend!  I'm looking forward to the upcoming weekend as we will be having some house guests who are dear to my heart.  A real blessing indeed.  It's also my husband's birthday this weekend,  and Memorial day with family and friends.  So, all in all, it looks to be quite an exciting time. 
Another great thing about Wednesday is that it's Word Art Wednesday!  As most of you may have noticed I've enjoyed playing along in the Word Art Wednesday challenges.  I've truly been blessed by the well-written devotions at the blog and by just getting the opportunity to create with the chosen scripture.  It helps me to meditate on God's word which is an important part of Christian growth that we too often miss.  We're such a distracted culture and at least for me making cards, or lettering using Bible verses really helps me to focus and remember what God's word says. 
That's why I'm so excited to share with you a blessing that has been given to me.  Truly a dream come true.
I get to be a part of the Word Art Wednesday Design Team!!!! WoooHooo!  I'm just so thankful to be part of this inspiring and supportive team of ladies who love the Lord.  I desire that what I do would be a blessing to those who are inspired by it and that most of all I would be used to bring glory to my God and Saviour Jesus Christ. 
I see this opportunity as an outlet to do just that.  Thank you so much, Karen Letchworth, for the privilege of designing for your blog, Word Art Wednesday. 
The verse for this week is Matt. 19:14, and here is what I've made.

Misty D. Designs

This verse is very fitting for me to be meditating on this week, as I'm preparing to teach children at a week-long Bible club.  I've been teaching at this Bible club every summer for the last eight years.  I won't sugar coat it.  There have been some rough summers filled with sickness, fatigue, conflicts, and various interpersonal trails.  Sometimes I ask myself why? Why continue to do this year after year.  This verse answers that question for me.  My Saviour and friend Jesus Christ has been so longsuffering with me, and desires for me to come to him, and He desires that for children as well.  If I can be used to bring just one child to Jesus then it's all worth it!   And when it's all said and done, I've never left regretting one moment of Bible camp.  Even the trials are for my good.  

Misty D. Designs

I made this card with children in mind.  I think this card will be perfect to give at the next baby shower I attend.  

Misty D. Designs

I encourage you to play along at Word Art Wednesday.  The word art is always free to download,  but you don't have to use it.  The challenge is always "anything goes".  

Thank you for stopping by today, 
Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
I'm participating in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!