May 23, 2016

Graduation Season and Another Card

Hello there,
I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did. :)   I even got a chance to spend a little time in my craft room creating some cards.  As graduation season is in full swing for me, I've got lots of graduation cards to make.  I thought I'd share my latest one with you.  

Misty D. Designs

Do you ever just have one of those days when card making or anything crafty for that matter just doesn't seem to go quite as you had envisioned it?  That's the kind of day I had yesterday.  The first card I made found it's way to garbage as I had smeared glue all over it. :P  For the next try, I wanted to create a card that had some printed text.  However, my printer just would not cooperate!  And lastly was this card.  Whew!  I'm happy with the final result, but I just could not emboss the "congrats" sentiment.  I tried and tried.  I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, but I gave up and settled on this.  

Misty D. Designs

I think it works. :) Sometimes that's just how it goes in the craft room and in life.  But I've found that those times are the most valuable because those are the learning moments.  
So I encourage you to not give up.  Keep on creating, and learning. 
I'll be back on Wednesday to share some very exciting news with you all!
 Until then, have a blessed week.
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!