May 12, 2016

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Card Psalm 33:11

Hi There, 
I'm back again to share with you all my favorite challenge to enter.  It's, yes, you guessed it, Word Art Wednesday.  I always enjoy getting to make a card with the beautifully designed Word Art.  I was a little bummed this week because I thought that maybe I wouldn't have time to play along,  but it worked out for me to get some time in my craft room last night. And this is what I came up with. 


Isn't this just so beautifully designed?  I really like how the phrase "Standeth Forever" is emphasized by the font choice.  It's so true too! God's word will abide forever, it will never fail, and is always true.  I'm so glad that I have a God who is true to His word, and never changes!  I don't usually embellish these cards too much because I really want the verse to be the focus.  I did choose to use a lot of gold to highlight this verse because it brought to mind another verse that tells us His word is more precious than gold.  (see Ps. 19:10, 119:72, 119:127)


Seriously, these are the most enjoyable cards to make.  I saw this quote over at the Gracelaced blog, "It's not about me as the creator, but as the created... made to reflect His creativity."
And really, that's what it's all about! 

For His Glory,

 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
products used:
My Minds Eye fancy photo overlay,  Recollections journaling card, Simply Stories paper from the "Story of Us" paper line. 

I'm playing along in the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!