May 4, 2016

The Card My Daughter Thinks is Cool! Featuring My Minds Eye Products

Hello Everyone,
Can you believe it's Wednesday already?  Where has the week gone?  Wow,  that means we're just that much closer to the weekend!  That also means we're closer to Mother's Day.  I love Mother's Day and not just because I get stuff, or get to relax. (okay, maybe that's part of it. wink, wink) No, really, all joking aside.  I really love Mother's day, because it reminds me of just how blessed I am to be a mother!  It truly is a wonderful privilege that God would see fit to give me two children to raise up for His glory.  It's such an awesome task, and it is truly a joy to watch my children grow into adults.  To witness the people they're becoming.  I enjoy their company more and more as they grow into adults. 
I'm a mother of two teenagers.  My son will be leaving for college in the fall, and my daughter is a full of life, spunky 15yr. old.  Let me tell you, she is full of opinions!  Most of the time I don't mind her sharing them with me.  I'm always asking her advice about fashion, or home decor.  She's really got a great eye for those kinds of things.  That's why I was so excited when she told me that one of my recent cards was "cool".  


You see, this card was really out of the box for me.  I typically make either very classic, simple cards, or very vintage shabby chic cards.  The latter my daughter doesn't care for.  So when she saw this card, with all of it's funky, geometric design, and it's slang sentiment, she was like, "mom, this card is really cool".  :) 


So then I just knew I had to share it with you all.  If  she thinks it "cool" maybe you all will too.
This card is made entirely from My Minds Eye products.  I have so much My Minds Eye product because their warehouse is located across the street from where my husband works!  Oh, how convenient! haha. I just adore My Minds Eye Products. 


Wouldn't this card be so fun to put a gift card in for that special person?  
Just in case I don't check in again before the weekend, I wish you all a great one!  And to all the mamas out there, keep on in grace. 
Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!