Jun 2, 2016

Nautical Themed Card

Hello!
  I'm stopping in real quick to share a fun Nautical themed card.  I have to tell you that summer is my favorite season, and the beach is my favorite place to be.  I just recently purchased some fun nautical embellishments and in my excitement for beach days, I made some cards.  Here is my most recent nautical themed card.

Misty D. Designs

I went for the whitewashed wood look, and classic nautical colors. 
Just a very simple card. :)

Misty D. Designs

I used supplies from Paper House, MME, Websters Pages, and Recollections. 
Thank you all for stopping by today, may you remember to smile and be thankful for even the smallest rays of sunshine. 

Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
Products used:


I'm participating in the following challenges:
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge- Sail On


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!