Apr 28, 2016

New Word Art Wednesday Card, Psalm 9:10

Hello again, 
I'm back to share my latest challenge entry over at the Word Art Wednesday blog.  I get so excited every Wednesday to see what the new verse is going to be and to use it in a creation.  This weeks verse over at Word Art Wednesday is Ps. 9:10.  


Isn't this just a precious reminder from God's Word?  He has not forsaken those that seek HIM and He will not either.  Sometimes we need the reminders of what He has done so we can cling to the promises of what He will do. 
I love creating cards to join in on the Word Art Wednesday challenges because it helps me to meditate on the chosen verse.  My heart has been so blessed by meditating on this particular verse.  


This verse is so full of doctrine, I love that about God's word!  There can be so much truth found in just one verse!  This verse gives the clear truth that to know God is to trust God.  And those that seek Him will know Him.  The more I meditate on this verse the more comes to my mind.  Such as, other verses that tie in with this one so beautifully.  God's word is so amazing! Because by His word we may know Him and that's what it's all about!

Thank you once again, ladies, over at Word Art Wednesday for hosting another challenge.
Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
P.S. There are some products I've used on this card that I would love to award a lucky reader.  Click HERE for details.

Products used:


I'm participating in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes Challenge #173
PDE Linky Party #120 Anything Goes
Tuesday Throw Down #291 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely lovely, and this is a wonderful bible verse! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!