Apr 13, 2016

Philippians 1:9-10 Water Color Resist Card

Hi again,

I don't usually post twice in the same day, but I really wanted to get my latest card out today. I've designed this scripture verse, watercolor card for the new challenge over at the Word Art Wednesday blog.  I love what these ladies do!  Every other Wednesday, along with the challenge, they share a verse from the Bible and a devotional.  I appreciate their clear truthful teaching of the verse, sometimes it's the very same verses I may have been studying that week.  Now that's God!  


Today's verse is Philippians 1:9-10.  I encourage you to stop by and read the devotional.  This card is what I've been inspired to create using the Word Art Wednesday  scripture verse.  I've said it before, but I'm really enjoying this new watercolor trend.  I find the use of paints very relaxing.  For this watercolor card, I used my Molotow resist pen to add a few small circles.  Once I finished painting watercolors over the circles, I removed the resist masking and was left with small white spots.  Then, after the paper dried I printed the scripture verse onto it.


I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU!  Thank you, ladies for your faithfulness to the truth, and for creating beautiful art for His glory! 
Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
products used:

    


I'm playing along at:

Grab our badge:Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Misty the pink and green are truly wonderful together. I like the watercolor background is lovely. Did you crochet the little heart? Showcasing the Word is is always #1 in my book. Thank you so much for entering your truly creative and beautiful art in our challenge this fortnight at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carole. Actually, I bought the crochet heart at a local craft boutique. I use them all the time. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. Love all the wonderful techniques you've used. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Misty! The colours are so pretty together & I love the cute flora washi tape.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 7th Birthday challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!