Apr 4, 2016

Spring Is In the Air!

Happy Monday!  
Okay, I'm sorry... I know I sound way to chipper for a Monday. I can't help it, everything outside is screaming "spring"!  Can I just say how happy the spring season makes me. I love to hear the birds outside my window, view the beauty of the blooming trees.  I get so excited when I witness my tulips peek their faces through the ground.   Everything about this pretty season brings my mind to thoughts of my creator, and the new life that is found only in Christ. What a perfect reason to rejoice! 
  I also seem to spend more time crafting in the spring, all of this beauty just gets my creative juices flowing, I made this card over the weekend.



I first embossed the premade card using my Cuttle Bug machine to add some texture. I used paper from the MME "A Mothers Love" paper line, from which I fussy cut the flowers from. I added some Tim Holtz distress glitter and some Recollections beads to the centers of the flowers. I also added a square of fabric, just for fun and added texture.  


I hope you're enjoying the Spring weather in your neck of the woods! Thank you so much for stopping by today.


Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
                                                                 

products used:




                     

I'm participating in the following challenges:
          Please grab yourself a badge for your  blog

7 comments:

  1. All the layers on this are gorgeous. And the color palette screams spring! I'm with you. I enjoy spring. ;) thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO pretty! i LOVE those beads in the center of the flowers!! and the butterfly is gorgeous!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to visit my little creative space.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Sooo cute and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Deni!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!