Apr 18, 2016

My Minds Eye "Spring Has Sprung" Card


Hello again, 
It's so good to be back on this beautiful spring day!  It's been raining here in my neck of the woods for the last week, but not today!   The sun is back, and it's so beautiful outside.  Maybe I'll head outdoors today and spend some time working on my wannabe garden, maybe...
or I'll just stay in my craft room making spring cards, like this one. 



Once again I've used My Minds Eye paper from the "mother's love" paper line. It's the same paper line that I used on this card.   I've also used an American Crafts, Spring has Sprung sticker. 
This spring card was so quick and simple to put together.  I'm learning lately that sometimes simple is better.  I tend to crowd my cards and my life with too much.  There is something to be said for simplicity. :) 


To finish off my "Spring has Sprung" card, I've added some machine stitching and a punched butterfly.  All done! 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Blessings, 
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
products used:

I'm participating in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Butterfly Beauty
Scribbles Design Challenge #40 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful springtime card! Love the floral background paper and the little polka dot butterfly on your card. Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Misty! I love that stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the 'Bug' challenge over at Scribbles Designs... your card is lovely and that little butterfly is so cute and perfect for our theme. Love the colourful backing paper you have chosen too. Hope you can join us for our next challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Diane Louise (Scribbles DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!