Apr 10, 2016

Distress Ink, Water Color Card

Hi, everyone!  I thought I'd pop in real quick today to share with you all a card I've put together using a free Paper Smooches Digi stamp. I've never used a Digi stamp before but thought I'd give it a try.  I really like how this card turned out, and I will definitely be using Digi stamps again in the future.

Now, I know that I said I would be back to share more from my Clear Scraps girl's dress album, but I just couldn't wait to share this card with you.  I'll share more from the Clear Scraps album in my next post. :) 
 I've really been into the whole watercolor trend lately since I first tried it on this card.  So, I wanted to try it out again, this time with a watercolor background.  I used SEI tiffany blue ink to watercolor the background of this card. I then used the same color to stamp the clouds, followed by a little touch of Martha Stewart fine glitter in sugar cube.
I also used watercolor for this cute little bird. The bird was the free Digi that I got from the Paper Smooches blog. Once I finished coloring the bird, I added the same glitter around its eye and used my Viva pearl pen for the center of the eye. Then I just stamped a sentiment, added some twine... and whala! Done!   I was having so much fun, I just had to make another! Here it is in a different color.

I've decided to enter this card in the Paper Smooches May guest designer challenge.  Woohoo! go me!
Have you ever used digi stamps, what have you made with them? I'd love to know!

Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
products I used:
          

I'm linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Its adorable , Misti! What a sweet free stamp! Blessing to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!