Jan 26, 2012

K andrew Stamped Card

Wow! Can I just tell you how excited I am today!  I'm so honored to be given the privilege of being a featured blogger over at Getting Cricky with K Andrew.  This was my first time ever using the K Andrew stamps. I had been introduced to the stamps by my fellow blogger friend Cheri over at DJ Sundries.  I have to tell you that once I tried the stamps, I was hooked. The stamps themselves are great, very high quality, and versatile as well. All of the sets are interchangeable, and I really want to get them all. For my card design, I used the Winter Wishes set, and the Crafty Friends set. 


The "Best Wishes" sentiment is from the "Winter Wishes" stamp set. I stamped this sentiment onto Coordinations card stock paper. It is usually difficult to achieve a nice look using stamps on textured paper, but not with the K Andrew stamps! 


For the inside of the card, I stamped the "from the heart" sentiment onto a small tag. This sentiment came from the Crafty Friends stamp set.  

With Each stamp set purchase at least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. K Andrew donates to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, Adopt a Classroom, and Autism Research Institute. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

K Andrew stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA,  This ensures all product materials are safe and jobs are being provided and maintained here in America. You can learn even more about K Andrew stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting K Andrew designs. 


I know that I'll be stopping by to purchase more sets. I really enjoy the stamps. I hope that once you get a chance to try them, that you'll enjoy them as much as I do,
P.S. There will be no Freebie Friday post this week, I'll be back to blog to you all next week. So, until then, have a wonderful weekend. 

Blessings,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png

5 comments:

  1. Great job my friend. I'm so glad you were featured at Getting Cricky! I just saw your button and added it to my blog. I've had a link for quite a while but like the button much better.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheri, I appreciate it much. :) haha, I forgot to put a link on my post for Getting Cricky. I was going out of town, and wrote it really fast. OOps. Well, maybe next time.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty!! Love the use of the stamps!! Can't wait to see more. Glad you could be a featured blogger over at Getting Cricky
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Kristan, I really appreciate it... since I didn't leave a link. oops.

      Delete
  3. Misty,
    Lisa (one of the Sr. DT) added your link. I did the exact same thing when I was featured - lol

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!