Apr 1, 2013

Victorian Bridal Shower Card


So, I think this must be a record for me... Posting three times in a row! Whoa! What has gotten into me? I would like to share another card with you all today. This card of course features a free printable. I use free printables so often as the inspiration for my cards. This vintage bride image has been kindly shared with us by Karen of the Graphics Fairy. 

I made this card for a friend of mine who just got married. 
I used Bo Bunny papers for this card, S.E.I flourish rub on, and Teresa Collins lace trim. The brown pearls and Resin flower are from my stash. 
I apologize for the poor quality of the picture... I am working on my photography skills. :) 

A special shout out to Karen for sharing the Bridal image with us.

wishing you all a wonderful week,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome design! Vintage beauty all over! Thanks so much for playing along w/us at V's Sweet challenge! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL WORK! Thanks so much for linking up with us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very pretty, great card with a beautiful image. Check out my blog if you get a chance, I'm a cardmaker, too. kingb52@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the lace along the top! Thanks for joining us at V's Sweet Ideas!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!