Mar 30, 2013

Whimsical B-day card


Just stopped by to share a Bright Cheery Birthday card with everyone. I actually used a little washi tape on this one. Washi tape is not usually my thing, but it was so cute I just had to buy it... and of course that meant I should use it. :) 
All paper for this card is from My Minds Eye, including the accordion pinwheel.
Yep, I made the pinwheel too. I'm thinking about doing a tutorial on how to make them. It's really very easy, I like to make my own, so I can customize them to my work. 
Please leave a comment and let me know if a pinwheel tutorial is something you would like to see. 

As always, thank you for the time you took to stop by today,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I think this is absolutely adorable. I like matching pinwheels to my cards too. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    A great greeting card!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you want ... Please can you on my blog and to become a Member? ....I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!