Apr 3, 2013

Spring Pastel Thinking Of You Card

I have a friend who is going through a difficult trial at this time. I really wanted to encourage her, and let her know that I had been praying for her. So, what do I do? Make her a card of course. :)
Once again I was inspired for the design of this card from a free printable. I loved the spring colors on this free printable tag, and the soft feminine vintage feel. I found this tag at the Lilac and Lavender blog. Her beautiful blog will have you hooked with all of her pretty free printables.   If your interested in getting the free printable tag I used on my card, then go here.


For this card I used Echo Park Sweet Day paper as my base, and the grid paper is from My Minds Eye, the rub-ons are from S.E.I. The glass gem in the center of the doily is from Prima Marketing, everything else is from my stash. And lets not forget the gorgeous free printable tag. 


As always, thanks for stopping by today,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png

                             

Enhanced by Zemanta