Apr 3, 2013

Spring Pastel Thinking Of You Card

I have a friend who is going through a difficult trial at this time. I really wanted to encourage her, and let her know that I had been praying for her. So, what do I do? Make her a card of course. :)
Once again I was inspired for the design of this card from a free printable. I loved the spring colors on this free printable tag, and the soft feminine vintage feel. I found this tag at the Lilac and Lavender blog. Her beautiful blog will have you hooked with all of her pretty free printables.   If your interested in getting the free printable tag I used on my card, then go here.


For this card I used Echo Park Sweet Day paper as my base, and the grid paper is from My Minds Eye, the rub-ons are from S.E.I. The glass gem in the center of the doily is from Prima Marketing, everything else is from my stash. And lets not forget the gorgeous free printable tag. 


As always, thanks for stopping by today,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png

                             

Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty my friend. The colors are so soft and inviting. Have a great day.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I so like that free printable. Thanks for joining the 3 Girl Jam pastel color plus ribbon challenge. - Julie O, DT member, 3 Girl Jam
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Misty, love the card.. such pretty soft colors.

    You won the Give Away for the Teach Them to Your Children book. Please email me at mytreasuredcreations at gmail dot com and send me your snail mail so I can send you your book. I am doing another give away today.

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty, I left a reply to your comment on my blog. I need you to email me with your address so I can send you the book. :) thanks...have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the great layers! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Misty! Your card is just stunning. So many lovely elements, and your crafting style is just so creative and sweet. I'm so glad you joined our challenge this month, and I'm already looking forward to seeing more from you. Also, didn't know if you knew about the ADORABLE shop at V's Sweet Ideas - shipping rates are awesome. You can find it all here: www.vssweetideas.com - you will just LOVE V's sweet shop filled with the CUTEST stuff ever.

    Also, I'd just LOVE to have you share with us in our Anything Goes challenges at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday. You can check that out here: www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - you can share five projects per week, and we always have awesome prizes. Hope to see you there as well.

    Blessings,
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas - www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com
    Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you could stop by Karen! I'm a follower and love your work. Thank you for the invites, I would really enjoy creating something to share on Word Art Wednesday. I hope to get the chance soon. :) I really appreciate all of your encouragement, and letting us all in on the challenges. Keep up the great work!

      Delete
  7. Very nice project. Thanks for joining us at V's Sweet Ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!