Apr 22, 2013

Clean and Simple Lovely Girl Card

Hello to all of my crafty friends! Just stopping in today to share another card with you all.  My style is usually a little more elaborate than what this card turned out to be. I love my embellishments and patterned papers. But I've also found that my style is constantly evolving, as I admire and am influenced by the work of others, or I may want to try a new technique I've just learned, or it could just be my mood. All of this contributes to my ever changing style. I know that I still have much to learn about paper crafting, and hopefully I will continue to improve over the years. 


So here is my take on the clean and simple style. This card came together so quickly, and I love how it turned out. I may just embrace this style.


Thank you so much for your interest, I hope my creative journey can inspire you, just as I've been inspired by others,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png

                           



4 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card. I love the way you balanced the design. The little touch of sparkle is a pretty detail. Thanks for joining us in our Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've pulled the CAS look off beautifully with your fabulous design.Everything is set off perfectly with the hint of sparkle from the gem.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. You won the giveaway on my blog for the Bo Bunny Clear Snap Blog Hop! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!