Aug 30, 2017

Word Art Wednesday #298-299 " I Shall Come Forth As Gold"

Hi, Y' all! 
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  There is just something special about making cards for Word Art Wednesday.  I've found that on more than one occasion the verse for the week really speaks to my heart, or seems to be just what I've needed to hear.  For example,   I've been going through some rough waters lately, so I began a Bible study that focuses on allowing God to use the trials in our lives to refine us and produce a faithful endurance in our hearts.   Then,  along comes the Word Art for this week's challenge...

Misty D. Designs

How fitting is this verse?   Exactly what I need to be reminded of.   My God does not waste anything,  I know that even the trials of life are being used for my good, and are all part of His perfect plan. 

Misty D. Designs

The verse served as the inspiration for all the gold accents on my card.   I heat embossed gold scroll accents to each corner and used a gold polka dot washi tape to adhere the vellum.  
The paper is once again from The Bohemian Vibes paper line that I purchased last time I went to Hobby Lobby. 
Lastly,  I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Raspberry Pink and a wood veneer heart which is so common to many of my projects.  I really like hearts. :) 

Misty D. Designs

Come on over to Word Art Wednesday and join our challenge.  We've always got great sponsors and you're sure to find some inspiration to get your crafty juices flowing. 

Thank you for stopping by today,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!