Aug 2, 2017

My Colorful, Crazy Card for Word Art Wednesday #294-295

Hi, Y'all!
I'm not sure what got into me today, but I must have been in a mood.  My card design for Word Art Wednesday is not my usual style.  You know, soft, pale colors, pinks, and blue hues.... I think I went a little crazy with the colors and the glue. 

Misty D. Designs

I even took the pics differently.   I was really feeling it this morning, but hmmm, not so much now.  It just kind of looks like my craft room threw up onto my card base. bleh.   Oh-well, sometimes that's just how it goes in the craft room.  I feel like I should share some sort of metaphor for life here, but na...

I'm so glad that God is not moody and inconsistent like me.  I could never place my trust in a God who is like that.  
My God is Faithful, consistent, not ruled by moods or changing seasons.  His plans will be accomplished and His ways are perfect.  The best part is, I belong to this God!  This God sees me and hears me,  all because of what Jesus did on the cross for me and for anyone who desires to follow after Him. 
AWESOME! 

Misty D. Designs

Stop by the Word Art Wednesday blog and join the challenge.  I always love to see what you've created, even if you're having a bad card day like me. 😉
The Word Art is always free to use, but not required to play along.  We have generous sponsors and you just might be featured on our IG page.  Be sure to use hashtag #wawchallenge to be featured.  
As always, thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web. 


Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!