Aug 16, 2017

Bohemian Card For Word Art Wednesday #296-297

Hi, Y'all!
I'm so excited to share my Word Art Wednesday card design with you!  I'm just really excited about this one.  You see, it isn't often that I buy new paper.  I've got plenty in my stash and even though most of the paper lines I own are at least 5 years old, I just can't justify spending the money on new paper.   However, when I saw The Paper Studio's new Bohemian Vibes paper line, I was smitten.  So, without further adieu, I'll just show you the first card I've made using this gorgeous paper line. 

Misty D. Designs

Isn't it pretty?!  Get used to seeing lots from this paper line in the coming months, because I can't seem to get enough of it.   After last weeks card mishap, it felt good to get back into my crafty groove. :) 

Misty D. Designs

Even the Word Art seemed to match the bohemian feel of this paper line.  And how much I love this verse, wow!  Just let it sink in, mull it over in your mind and tell me if it doesn't transform your thinking in some way.    God's word is amazing because God is amazing!

Misty D. Designs

I invite you to join us at Word Art Wednesday, where the Word Art is free to use in your design and to enjoy meditating upon.   Remember, if you're on Instagram to tag your creations with #wawchallenge to be featured. 
Thank you for stopping by today,

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!