Sep 13, 2017

My Girly, Floral Card For Word Art Wednesday Challenge #300-301

Wow!  Can you believe it?!  300 challenges now have taken place at Word Art Wednesday!   Woohoo!  I'm so thankful for all those who have participated over the years to make Word Art Wednesday what it is today. 
The verse for this week is a verse that I've actually memorized.  I'm terrible at memorizing verses.  I didn't grow up in a Christian home and never had the opportunity to memorize verses as a child.  It's much more difficult to memorize anything as an adult, but there are a few verses that I've worked hard to commit to memory and this week's verse is one of them.  

Misty D. Designs

Yep, this is definitely an area of my life that needs constant work, especially within the walls of my own home.  I often pray for God to work this verse out in my own life.   I desperately want to be in obedience when it comes to what God has to say about my speech.  

Misty D. Designs

Once again, I've used paper from the Paper Studio's Bohemian Vibes line.   I fussy cut a couple of the larger flowers from my 12x12 pack to add a little dimension.  Then, I embellished with a strip of lace and a wood veneer heart, also from the Paper Studio.    

Misty D. Designs

As always, I thank you for stopping by today and I encourage you to join the challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  The scripture is always free to use but not required to play along.   If you're on Instagram be sure to tag #wawchallenge to be featured on our page. 
Let's go on this week hiding God's word in our hearts and creating for His glory!

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!