May 24, 2017

My Simple Card for Word Art Wednesday #284-285

Hi, Friends!
Welcome back.   Yes, once again I'm jumping in late for Word Art Wednesday.   I really don't know if I will ever get better at this blogging thing.  I have so many cards to share you with you all, but it just seems like I never get around to the blogging part of things.  At least being part of the Word Art Wednesday design team keeps me consistent at something.  
Here is my design for this challenge:

Misty D. Designs

Isn't this week's word art just beautiful??!!  Karen really made my heart happy with this one!  

Misty D. Designs

My design is fairly simple, as I wanted the Word Art to be the star of the show.   I just printed the Word Art onto my card base, then I stamped around it. (I used the same stamp technique that I used here, and I think it turned out much better.)   I colored my stamped images using Ranger distress inks and a water pen.  I added some Martha Stewart fine glitter to the butterfly and flower.  Lastly, I embellished with a strip of washi tape across the top, a paper flower, and an enamel heart from MME. 

Misty D. Designs

Please stop by the Word Art Wednesday blog to join our challenge and be encouraged by sharing of God's word.  
Thank you for stopping by today, 
Blessings, 
I'm playing along in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  "Furry Friends"
( I thought it was still the "bit of Sparkle" theme when I entered.  Oops.  Butterflies are sometimes furry.  I tried to delete my entry, but it wouldn't let me. )
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: "little critters" 
The butterfly is a little critter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!