May 10, 2017

He Will Never Leave Me! Word Art Wednesday #282-283

Hello, Y'all! 
I hope this post finds you all doing well and staying sane.   I know I'm going just a little bit crazy over here.   Things have been so busy that I feel like I'm treading water.  Thankfully, I belong to the God who can walk on water and the winds and waves obey His voice.  Honestly, what more do I need?  
And then, there are His promises.  I personally cling to the promise He has made to never leave me.  That brings me to our Word Art Wednesday verse and my card design:

Misty D. Designs


Isn't this such a precious promise?   God's promises are true.  He can never break them, He does not grow weary.  We can rest and trust in Him!
Oh, how I thrive on this truth.  When my life is like a crazy whirlwind and I don't know what I'm doing from one moment to the next, I can always trust in what God has said in His word.  That is my constant hope. 

Misty D. Designs

I used MME the sweetest thing/tangerine papers for my card.  I love this paper line and have actually almost exhausted my supply.  eek!
I fussy cut some flowers from the same papers and adhered them using foam dimensional tape.  I added a strip of lace and a couple of enamel dots for texture.  

Misty D. Designs


I invite you to come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday.  You have until midnight on May 23rd to get an entry in and just maybe win a prize. 😊😊😊
Also, If you're on IG tag your entry #wawchallenge for a chance to be featured.  We love showing off your talents! 
Thank you for stopping by today.

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!