Jan 18, 2017

Psalm 121:1-2 Word Art Wednesday Card

Hi, Y'all!
Welcome back to another Word Art Wednesday!  Our verse for this week is Psalm 121:1-2.
I had some fun this week trying my hand at stamping. 
You've probably noticed from the cards I share here, that I don't do much stamping.  I'm always admiring other creatives stamped cards and all the pretty ways that they come up with to use stamps/ink.  So I decided to take the plunge and give it a try on my Word Art Wednesday card for this week. 
Misty D. Designs

I can't say that this is my favorite card, but overall not too bad for my first stamped card.  ;) I had a lot of fun making this card and I would really like to get better at stamping and continue to learn new techniques.  I encourage you to also step out of your crafty comfort zone this year and try something new. 

Misty D. Designs

I just love this verse!  Please come join our challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  The Word Art is always free to use but not required for you to play along.  I look forward to seeing all of your lovely creations and you just might win a prize from one of our sponsors!  Also, if you're on Instagram be sure to tag your entry #wawchallenge and I'll choose a few of you to feature on our page. @wordartwednesday

Thank you so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!