Jun 7, 2017

Nautical Card for Word Art Wednesday

Welcome back!  It's officially my first week of summer break and what better way to start it off then with a new Word Art Wednesday card.  Woohoo!  I just love summer,  the early mornings and late nights.  The birds, the flowers,  the free time to enjoy God's creation.    I'm truly a summertime girl at heart.  I must be excited about this time of year as my card creation reflects where my favorite place to be is.  Can you guess? 

Misty D. Designs

If you guessed the beach, then you would be right. 😊
But even with all that I love about summer and all there is to enjoy and be thankful for, I'm still left with a longing that nothing on this earth can satisfy.   An emptiness only Christ Himself can fill.  I'm reminded of a quote from the late C.S. Lewis. 
 "I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."

We were made to "worship and enjoy God forever".   Praise God that He has promised to fill us up with what truly satisfies, HIMSELF.  

Misty D. Designs

The base paper for my card is from Hobby Lobby's brand of paper products called "The Paper Studio".  It's from their "mint to be fab" line. 
Then I added stickers from my stash.  I kept it pretty simple this week. 

Misty D. Designs

I invite you to come join our bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  The Word Art is always free to use but not required to play along.   We have generous sponsors and I just really love to see your creative talents.   If you're on IG give us a follow @wordartwednesday and be sure to tag us #wawchallenge for your chance to be featured on our page.  
As always, thank you so much for stopping by and for your encouraging words.  I appreciate you all. 😘

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!