Feb 1, 2017

The Greatest of these is LOVE! Word Art Wednesday Card for February 1st

Welcome back for another Word Art Wednesday
I'm so excited to share this weeks card with you all.  The verse comes from my favorite chapter in the Bible and the theme allowed me to play with papers using some of my favorite colors.   I just had so much fun with this one! 

Misty D. Designs

What a fitting verse for this time of year.   The word "charity" in this verse means love.  The love this verse speaks of is not a mushy, euphoric feeling such as the world would think of love.  This is a self-sacrificial love that is only found in Jesus.  He is our perfect example of that love lived out, and He paid the ultimate price to make us a partaker of His love.  
Only Christ could love us this much! 

The lovely Word Art is available for your personal use at the Word Art Wednesday Blog.  We'd love to see it used in your creations. But, it's not required to play along. 

Misty D. Designs

Paper and stickers for my card are from Echo Parks' "love story" line.  Embellishments are from my stash. 
Remember, The challenge at Word Art Wednesday is as always "anything goes".  We love to see your creativity.  

Misty D. Designs

You can find us on Instagram @wordartwednesday, come give us a follow. 
Also, if you share your entry on Instagram be sure to use hashtag #wawchallenge and we'll feature your work on our page. 
 I'd like to thank all of my readers for their continued support of Word Art Wednesday and to say that I love seeing your talents! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!