Feb 15, 2017

Jeremiah 32:17 Word Art Wednesday Card

Hi There! 
I'm back once again for another Word Art Wednesday.  I'm so glad to have had the respite of crafting a card this weekend.  This week has been very busy for me and feels like it's been so long already.  I've been spending about 4hrs. a day studying for a business course that I'm taking.   I'll be working 2 days this week at my daughter's school substitute teaching, and therefore I'm trying to quickly finish reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" to prepare.   I feel worn out already... but what seems hard for me in my own strength is never too hard for my God!  I'm so grateful for the reminder this week's word art has been to me.  I'm constantly in need of being reminded of the promises of God and who God is.   
The word art for this week is taken from Jer. 32:17. 
Here is my design:

Misty D. Designs

Still feeling the inspiration of my last post,  I chose to use the same paper line and color scheme.  I even did some of the same watercolor splatters.  I printed the verse onto vellum and just adhered at the end using the ric rac.  Lastly, I added a few embellishments and I was done.  

Misty D. Designs

I'd love to have you join in the challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  You are not required to use the word art to play along, but we love it when you do!  The challenge is always "anything goes", so your creative options are endless. 

Misty D. Designs

A special shout out to my crafty friend Esther, who made the little yellow crochet hearts that are in my pics.  She mailed them out to me last week and I can't wait to create with them.  Stop by her blog, "Shoregirl's Creations" here,  she is currently offering some cute free printables of which I also can't wait to make use of. 

Thanks for stopping by today, 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!