Jun 8, 2016

Word Art Wednesday #234-235 Proverbs 16:9

Hi There, 
As I'm sure you know, Father's Day is quickly approaching.  June 19th to be exact.  So, I decided that I would  make my Word Art Wednesday card design a little more manly, as I would like to give this card to my husband for Father's day.  The verse chosen for this week fit my manly theme perfectly. :)
The verse for this challenge comes from Proverbs 16:9, here is what I came up with.

Misty D. Designs

I think this verse is so fitting for Father's Day.  Just a gentle reminder that God is sovereign,  He is the one in control.  I'm so glad for that!  What an encouragement to my husband to trust The Lord to direct his steps as he leads our family. 

Misty D. Designs

I encourage you to play along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge.  You are not required to use the word art, but it is always free to download if you choose to use it.  We have awesome sponsors and the challenge is always "anything goes".  I look forward to seeing what you come up with. 
Thank you for stopping by today,

Blessings,

I'm participating in the following challenges:
Simon Says: Father's Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!