Jun 4, 2016

"Love is in the Air" Wedding Card

Wedding season is definitely in full swing!  Summer weddings are just so romantic, gorgeous, and make for great card making inspiration. :)  So many design ideas can be had from wedding decor, themes, and colors.  I recently received a request for a wedding card.  The wedding colors were pink and navy, the theme was vintage romantic.  Now, how could I not run with that inspiration?! 
Here's what I came up with:

Misty D. Designs

Now, I know that most wedding cards out there are quite different from mine.  I did a quick search on Pinterest and came up with mostly "white" cards.  Hmmm, not exactly what I did, but I think it works.  

Misty D. Designs

I just love weddings, it doesn't seem to matter how many I attend, I cry every time.  
Thank you for stopping by today, and for leaving me such sweet, encouraging comments. 

Blessings,
Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!