Jun 21, 2017

Gold and Blush Card For Word Art Wednesday #288-289

Hi, everyone!
So, I'm suffering from what I think is writer's block today.  I literally sat staring at the screen for a good ten minutes trying to think of something to write, anything.... sadly, nothing!  So, I'll just hop right into sharing my card design for Word Art Wednesday

Misty D. Designs

I used paper from My Minds Eye C'est Chic collection.  It looks like more of a blush color in person.  

Misty D. Designs

I printed the verse onto vellum and cut it the exact size as the stripe on my base paper. The vellum strip is wrapped around the base paper then adhered on the backside with Scotch tape. I tore some strips of arrow paper, also from the same paper line and machine stitched it to the base paper.  I then gold embossed some little wooden hearts from The Paper Studio and adhered them to my card.  That's it!  Vellum can be a little tricky to work with.  I'm still fairly new at creating with it and I hope to learn more techniques.  It can be so pretty.
I just love the way the gold shines on this paper too... 

Misty D. Designs

I invite you to come join us at Word Art Wednesday and show us what you've got!  The word art is always free to use, but not required to play.  
As always, thank you so much for stopping by today.

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!