Aug 31, 2016

My Quick Card For Word Art Wednesday #246-247

Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  We're half way through the week.  This has been a very busy week for me as I've begun working at my daughter's school this week.  I'm not quite yet used to this new schedule and I'll admit I'm having trouble keeping up with everything.   This week's Word Art Wednesday literally snuck up on me.  I hurried home from work and put this card together just in time to snap a picture before I lost sunlight.  I didn't manage to get any detail photos this week.  So, just the one picture.  I'll admit, making a card like this, when the pressure is on stretches my creativity in a good way.   Here is my card for this week.

Misty D. Designs

I was inspired this week by the fall colors beginning to make an appearance.  I'm starting to get into that fall mood.  It's such a beautiful time of year.   It's such a blessing from God that He would see fit to give us the changing seasons.  This verse is a sweet reminder that no matter the season of life we're in our true hope and 'expectation' comes only from God.   
I hope you'll join us this week at Word Art Wednesday.  I just love seeing what creative beauty you all come up with .  The challenge is always anything goes, and you're not required to use the word art, but we love it when you do. :) 
Thank you for stopping by my little crafty space today.
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!