Mar 27, 2013

Very Girly Spring Card

Hello  y' all. My how time flies, I can't believe December was the last time I stopped by for a visit. Wow, I got tired of seeing the Christmas tickets at the top of the page, and thought it was time for a change. With the newness of spring and the changes of life, I thought it would be fitting for me to update the blog look too. I hope you like it, and find some inspiration here. 
Today I'm sharing a card I made for my niece Lupe, so girly and soft... 


I used so many products on this card: K and company chipboard letters, prima marketing flower, and beautiful definition tag, Websters pages bloomers flower, S.E.I. rose rub on, and Basic Grey paper. 


Here is a close up of the flower cluster. I cut out a bloom from the Websters pages bloomers ribbon and trimmed it down to size. Here is also a Prima marketing flower, Teresa Collins Tulle trim, and green glittered balls that I cut from a Christmas pick, just to add a little pop. :)


I hope the freshness of Spring is inspiring you to create something new.
Thank you so much for stopping by, 

I am linking to the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Very soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at the 3 Girl Jam pastel challenge. Julie O, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the letters of her name...so special! Thank you for sharing with our anything goes challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show...no joke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in at 3 Girl Jam!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!