May 31, 2012

Free Printable Wedding Wishes Tags

Can I just tell you all that I will be attending several weddings this summer. More weddings this summer than what I've been to in my entire life. I don't mind, weddings are beautiful, romantic celebrations. It's, even more, fun when I get to be involved with the planning of a wedding. I'm currently helping a dear friend of mine with her wedding, and it's come down to the final details... I just designed for her wedding some printable "well wishes" cards. She wanted each guest to write advice, well wishes/prayers onto the cards. By doing this, she will then have a precious memento from each guest to cherish for years to come. We actually used the same idea at her bridal shower, and it was a lot of fun. I would like to share the printable cards with you all today. For any of those DIYer's out there, I hope that you will find them useful. 

To download the tags click here.
I hope that you enjoy free printables as much as I do. I will probably be sharing many more of my designs with you in the future. I'm having so much fun designing, and I have much more to learn. Also, I am still without a camera, so until that situation is remedied... hmmm free printables is what it's going to be. :)
Thanks for stopping by today, and sharing in what I enjoy.

As always if you would like to share the tags with your readers please link back to this post. Thank you.
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love weddings! And being involved in the planning is even better! The tags are sweet and I love the idea of leaving messages for the happy couple! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the wedding card design. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.elegantweddinginvites.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!