Dec 20, 2011

Christmas paper fun


There is no end to what you could create with a little imagination, and some fun scrapbook papers. I'm loving working with my new Websters pages vintage scrap papers. I purchased the papers from Juliana over at Dolce Scrapbook. Once I added a few embellishments, it was finished. Juliana has been such an inspiration. I'm always excited to create with her. Stop by her blog, and take a look at all of her wonderful creations, while your there be sure to visit her eBay store. You'll find high quality scrap booking supplies that will get your creative juices flowing. 

I actually cut out the bird from the cover of the scrapbook paper tablet, then I used Martha Stewart iridescent  white glitter to add some bling to the bird. Think of it as a little Christmas sparkle. 
The inside of card is an entire page of Websters pages Christmas collection. The only thing that I did to this page is distress the edges using chalk inks, and add more of the glitter to the flower rings. You could add whatever text you want to the middle.
So go on and make something to give to those that you love! I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year. I will not post again until after the New Year. Until next time......

Fine print... I'm not endorsed nor affiliated with eBay, Dolce Scrapbook, or Websters Pages. These are simply my opinions.

I'm linking to: Far above Rubies
Beyond The Picket Fence
Catered Crop


Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Love it! You are inspiring me to be more creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jenn, and Night Owl.! By the way Night Owl, your doing pretty well in the creativity department yourself. I'm loving your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant!


    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! Gorgeous design and I love all the added elements!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!