Oct 26, 2016

My Word Art Wednesday DT Card

Yep, it's that time again!  I'm so grateful that it's Wednesday.  It has seemed to be a very intense  week thus far,  and I'm really looking forward to seeing some good friends of ours this weekend.  I'm even more grateful that this Wednesday just happens to be Word Art Wednesday!   You knew that.  I mean why else would I blog. haha.....  I truly hope to be sharing more with you all soon, but for now, I'm very happy to at least keep up with Word Art Wednesday

this is my latest card for the design team:


Misty D. Designs

Isn't this just such an encouraging verse?!   I'm so glad that my God knows all, that there is none like Him.  None can know His thoughts.  That's why I made a card using a sky/cloud theme.   This verse just reminds me that God is above all, so the theme just sort of worked with what I was thinking about God. 

Misty D. Designs

The paper that I chose for my card is DCWV Sunday Afternoon stack.  I fussy cut the clouds from the same paper that I used as my base.  I then layered them using foam dimensional tape.   lastly, I added a hot air balloon sticker from Echo Park, some enamel dots from MME, some twine at the top and Nuvo crystal drops in Robins Egg Blue around the edge of the verse. 

Misty D. Designs

I hope you enjoy getting crafty this week as a gift from God.  I invite you to join us at Word Art Wednesday.  The challenge is always "anything goes" .  You're invited to use the word art, but it's not required to participate.  Also, If you're on Instagram and share your challenge entry, remember to tag us using #wawchallenge.   You just might be featured on our IG page. 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your continued support of Word Art Wednesday! 

Blessings,

Participating in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!