Sep 28, 2016

Shabby Chic Card for Word Art Wednesday #250-251

Yep, you all know it's that time again for another Word Art Wednesday!   Lately, that seems to be all I'm sharing.  Now, mind you, I'm not complaining about that.   I'm so thankful to be a part of the Word Art Wednesday design team.   I just know that with how busy I've been,  I wouldn't make time to craft at all if it weren't for my commitment to this team.  I tend to put everything else first, I tell myself that I'll get time to craft later.  Once later rolls around, I'm usually too tired.  
With that being said,  I'm so grateful to get the chance to make at least a few cards a month.  And what better way to spend my craft time then to create using beautifully designed Word Art.  I'm always so inspired to create and thankful to meditate on the meaning of God's word. 
I encourage all you card makers out there to come join in the challenge.  Our challenges are always "anything goes" and you're not required to use the Word Art to participate. 
Here is my card creation for this week's Word Art Wednesday:

Misty D. Designs

I just love this verse!  This is such a faith-affirming verse!  To know what my God has said will be done,  what He has decreed will happen,  and His word will never change.  God is not fickle about what He has said... therefore He is a God I can completely trust!  

Misty D. Designs

I went for the girly, vintage look with this card.   I guess not creating for awhile made me want to use a lot of my goodies. :)  
The flowers used here are from the Recollections line at Micheal's Craft Store and The Paper Studio line from Hobby Lobby.  The Pearls are from Prima Marketing.   

Misty D. Designs

I used papers both from My Minds Eye and DCWV.  
The lace trim is found in dollar bins at Micheal's Craft Store and I think that's where I got the resin flower as well. 
Lastly, I finished the card by adding Nuvo Crystal drops around the edge of the ornate frame. 
It was so nice to get back in my craft room, and I had so much fun making this card. 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look today, I hope you've learned a little about my God and have been inspired to go create for the King of Kings. 

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!