Mar 15, 2017

My Encouragement, and a Word Art Wednesday Card

Hi! 
Oh, where to begin?  For starters, I will just say that this week being only half over has really been a struggle for me.   It has been full of conflicts, temptations, tears, and sin.  Yes, sin.  I have failed miserably and have not handled what has come my way with grace.   I can honestly say that I was not feeling very creative this week and that my card probably reflects that.  Just keeping it real, this is not one of my favorites,
but this verse...
I had not had a chance to view the Word Art Wednesday for this week until yesterday when I began to make my card.  When I pulled it up on my computer, I was overwhelmed.   It is exactly what I needed to be reminded of with the week that I've had.   

Misty D. Designs

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes".  Just let that thought sink in!   Whoa!  I don't know what else to say.   The overwhelming gratitude of what this verse means leaves me speechless!  I am not deserving for God to promise any of this to me and yet He has.  This verse is referring to what it will be like in Heaven, in the presence of our Great God.  He has promised this end to all who have put their trust in Him.  I'm so thankful for this hope because bad days will happen and I will fail, but His promises remain true!

Misty D. Designs

I used my Taylored Expressions Arbor Accessories stamp to create the background for my card.  I stamped, then heat embossed the gold.  I then watercolored pink over the entire background and watercolored the green leaves.  I used a sharpie pen to draw the leaves.   I was really wanting to try out this technique, but I'm not happy with how it looks with this particular card.  I think I will try it again later with a different style of card. 

Misty D. Designs

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for your support of creatives like me.  I would love to see your creations, so please come join us at Word Art Wednesday and link up what you've crafted. 

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!