Sep 29, 2014

Quilted Star, Birthday Card

Hello Fellow Crafters,
"hello fellow" rhymes, did you catch that? Haha, ugh nevermind. :)
I will stop myself now. 
I just popped in to share a fun birthday card with you all. I hope it inspires you to make a few of your own. In fact, I found my inspiration for this card over at  the "Lilybean Paperie" blog.
Of coarse her card is much better than mine, but it's so fun to try out,
 and learn new  techniques. So, I just had to go for it. 
Here's my take:



I hope you like. 

until next time,
Grace and Peace,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png


products used:

          

I've joined the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge BlogCure For The Monday Blues Challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card! The quilted star is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Misty ... such a fantastic card. Love it when we learn new things. That star is fantastic. I think I will try it myself. Thanks for the inspiration. Congrats on your spotlight over at Simon Says Stamp!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being recognized in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog for this! I told you it was amazing! Well done and thanks again for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That star is awesome - must have taken some effort to line up all those pieces of patterned paper so well but it was totally worth it! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!