Jul 2, 2013

Sweet Baby Girl Chipboard Album Part 2

As promised I am back to show you more pages from the rather large chipboard album. If you missed seeing the first part of the album then go here. And with out further ado I leave you with pretty pictures. :)


3rd and 4th pages. I used Simple Stories, and echo park country drive, and sweet day papers here.
The bingo card and polka dot paper is from Simple Stories snap collection, the chevron paper is from the DCWV Sunday Afternoon paper pad. 

This cluster contains flowers from my stash, a Prima Delightful day flower, pink pearls from Basic Grey, and lastly a free printable ticket found here
for this page I used Miss Magnolia (my sewing machine) to stitch together a pocket for placing journaling tags. Most of the tags are from the Simple Stories snap collection, I then stitched ribbon to the tops of the tags to make them easier to pull out. The sugar and spice tag at the top of the page is from Echo Park along with the paper for this page. 
I also could not resist using these two adorable free printable cards designed by Amy J. over at Delightful Distractions. 
 Here is the 5th and 6th pages. I used once again Echo Park and Simple Stories paper, with the exception of the photo mats. They're from MME.





I will leave you with a close up of the cluster. I used flowers from my stash, rub on hearts from my stash, and chipboard swirl from my stash. I painted the swirl green and covered it with Martha Stewart glitter. The pink doilie covered button is from Recollections at Micheals. 
That's all for today, I'll be back soon to share more this very large album! 

Thank you for stopping by today,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png



to see the next post for this album go here. 
products used:

                   


2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! So glad you found a way to make the printable work for you!
    Blessings... Amy J. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, I am truly honored. :)

      Delete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!