Jun 8, 2013

Music Teacher Thank You Card

Well, here goes! My first post as Mocha Doodle Designs! I hope you all like what you're seeing. I am still working on a few kinks... but I think it's coming along nicely. I will be deleting the sevens blog soon, after I fix all of the links. I am still working on getting the sevens logo off of my printables and adding the Mocha Doodle Designs logo. But enough blog talk, I really just want to share cards!
I recently made this card for my kid's piano teacher. She has been their teacher for the past 6 yrs. and has decided to take a break from teaching piano. She has become a dear friend of mine over the years, and is  the best example of a Proverbs 31 woman that I know. I am more than a little sad to lose her as my kiddos teacher. So I made her this card to show my appreciation.

I used MME and K and Company paper for this card. Twine from Comsumer Crafts, and the "Thank you" sentiment is a Studio G stamp that I found at Wal-Mart. I finished it off with a little machine stitching and some black jewels. 
Thank you for stopping by today, and for all of your encouragement, 
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png