Jun 8, 2013

Music Teacher Thank You Card

Well, here goes! My first post as Mocha Doodle Designs! I hope you all like what you're seeing. I am still working on a few kinks... but I think it's coming along nicely. I will be deleting the sevens blog soon, after I fix all of the links. I am still working on getting the sevens logo off of my printables and adding the Mocha Doodle Designs logo. But enough blog talk, I really just want to share cards!
I recently made this card for my kid's piano teacher. She has been their teacher for the past 6 yrs. and has decided to take a break from teaching piano. She has become a dear friend of mine over the years, and is  the best example of a Proverbs 31 woman that I know. I am more than a little sad to lose her as my kiddos teacher. So I made her this card to show my appreciation.

I used MME and K and Company paper for this card. Twine from Comsumer Crafts, and the "Thank you" sentiment is a Studio G stamp that I found at Wal-Mart. I finished it off with a little machine stitching and some black jewels. 
Thank you for stopping by today, and for all of your encouragement, 
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png




3 comments:

  1. I love the music paper and the awesome color scheme. This is just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I consider it a blessing to have you join us and truly hope that you will continue to share in our challenges.
    God bless your week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! Great use of Haberdashery items. Thanks for joining us at CYP! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Your children's teacher is sure to enjoy it. I really like the colors you used with this. I also really like the way you described yourself in your sidebar. We also homeschooled (until the kids insisted on growing up!). I miss those days. What a blessing it is to have you join us at Word Art Wednesday. Please come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!