Apr 12, 2017

Back Again for Word Art Wednesday #278-279

Hi There, 
Welcome back.   I've been a little MIA lately.  I'm hoping that with summer break right around the corner that I'll be able to stop in more frequently.  But then again, I've said that before.  Haha, that's why I so appreciate those of you who keep coming back, it's for you that I continue to share my craft and my heart. 
The Word Art for this challenge is found in John 12:23. 

Misty D. Designs

In the context this verse is found, Jesus is referring to the hour of His death on the cross.   But how can glory be found in such a terrible death such as what Christ experienced?    Because in that moment Christ defeated death, the power of sin, and became our once for all sacrificial lamb!   Christ in that moment finished what He had come to do.   Oh, the beautiful, terrible cross.   Such a seeming contradiction,  but all part of God's perfect plan of redemption. 

Misty D. Designs

I'm so thankful that Jesus "endured the cross for the joy set before Him".  That He endured it for me and for all those who will believe.   

Misty D. Designs

I invite all you creatives to play along in the Word Art Wednesday challenge.   The Word Art is free to use, but not required.   The theme is "anything goes".   Also, if you're on IG tag us or use #wawchallenge for your chance to be featured.   We love to show off your creative talents. :) 

Misty D. Designs

 I wish you all a week of growing in the knowledge of Christ.  As we look forward to the celebration of  Easter this Sunday may your heart and mind be drawn to meditate on the gospel and be enraptured by the one who sets us free.

Blessings, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!