Apr 23, 2016

Echo Park 5th Avenue, Ikat Pattern, Hello Card

Welcome,
I really want to share my latest card with you.  I'm super excited about this card, because it was so easy to make, and you'll never guess where my inspiration came from!  A pillow!  Yep, that's right a pillow!  Echo Park's 5th Avenue paper was the perfect fit for my 'hello' card.  I just love ikat print, on pillows and on cards. 
The pillow that started it all.


Here's my pillow inspired card.  Don't you just love the pom-pom trim? Echo Park's Ikat pattern paper was the perfect fit.  This card was so easy to make, I think I'll make more in different colors. 


The inspiration for paper projects is literally everywhere!  Remember, the more you create, the more creative you become. Someone said that.  I'm not sure who, but I like it. 
What's the strangest thing you've drawn inspiration from?

Blessings, 
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png
products used:



I'm participating in the following challenges:
Virginia's View Challenge: friendship theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!