Sep 18, 2012

Two Cards, Same Layout


Have you ever wanted to make multiples of the same card, but did not have enough of the same papers, embellishments, ect...? This happens to me all the time, and my last round of card making was no exception. I wanted to create several of the same card, but did not have several of the same papers, ect... So, I just used the same layout, and changed it up. This is actually very fun to do, I did not have to sit and think for an hour to come up with a new design for each card, ( am I really the only one who does this? ) but I could still have fun using different papers and embellies. After all, that's my fave part of cardmaking, playing with all the fun products.

Here are two different cards using the same layout.
card # 1


and card #2
The only difference is the papers and embellishments. All papers for both cards is from My Minds Eye. The rub-ons are from my stash, and the "thank you" sentiment is a stamp that I found recently at Wal-Mart.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I just love sharing with you all,
 photo my custom signature_zpseg74gyud.png


1 comment:

  1. Great job Misty. These are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going in this crazy blog endeavor. Thank you!